Support teacher for remedial classes at elementary schools
We support students in the 3rd and 4th grades to reduce learning deficits and thereby increase their chances in the German education system. Therefore, we are looking for a motivated & empathic teacher. Other work professions which provide some experience in working with children are also welcome to apply.
- Conduct remedial classes independently
- Clear and structured teaching of relevant content
- Exchange with teachers in order to understand the learning challenges of the children
- Supporting 6 to a maximum of 8 children
What you will bring along
- High degree of empathy and sensitivity
- Experience in working with children, at best you are/were a teacher
- Very good communication skills and a high sense of responsibility
- Independent, structured, and self-reliant working style
Classes are held once a week in the afternoon for children in the 3rd and and 4th grades. Per class 1 1/2 hours are scheduled, so 3 hours in total.
Application with a personal letter of motivation to
We look forward to hearing from you!